Welcome to the assembly page!
Here you will find various tutorials on assembly (which may include cracking and hacking).
In general, I've tried to start with the basics, and work up to more complicated stuff. I'm going to be writing these in my free time, so check back later to see if more have appeared!
- Fundamental Requirements -- Mostly information about C, which you have to be comfortable with(datatypes, memory, pointers, ascii, array, strings, etc)
- Simple Operations
- Example 1 -- Starcraft CDKey Verification
- Example 2 -- Starcraft CDKey Shuffle
- Comparisons and Jumps
- The Stack
- Example 3 -- Storm.dll SStrChr
- Machine Code
- Example 4 -- Cracking a game
- Writing a hack