- Name: D2Plugin
- OS: Windows
- Language: C++
- Path: http://svn.skullsecurity.org:81/ron/old/D2Plugin, http://svn.skullsecurity.org:81/ron/old/D2Plugin2
- Created: Old
- State: Complete
I wrote this plugin for Diablo 2 along with Eibro. The first version was heavily object oriented (Eibro's doing, he was very much into object-oriented programming). The second one was more procedural, since I basically wrote it myself.
I don't recall which version of Diablo 2 it was for, but the patch did a few things:
- Automatically exits games when health falls below a certain threshold
- Set right or left skill to "kick" (a hidden skill)
- Displays packets to the user while playing (to help reverse the protocol)
- Allows read/edit of memory addresses while playing (to help reverse the game)
This was actually a pretty slick program, I enjoyed writing it a lot.
svn co http://svn.skullsecurity.org:81/ron/old/D2Plugin
svn co http://svn.skullsecurity.org:81/ron/old/D2Plugin2