Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
monobook, is not available.
Your installation seems to include the following skins. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable them and choose the default.
cologneblue / CologneBlue (disabled)
modern / Modern (disabled)
monobook / MonoBook (disabled)
vector / Vector (disabled)
- If you have just installed MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Downloading the tarball installer, which comes with several skins and extensions. You can copy and paste the
skins/ directory from it.
- Downloading individual skin tarballs from mediawiki.org.
- Cloning one of the
mediawiki/skins/* repositories via git into the
skins/ directory of your MediaWiki installation.
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer.
- If you have just upgraded MediaWiki
- MediaWiki 1.24 and newer no longer automatically enables installed skins (see Manual: Skin autodiscovery). You can paste the following lines into
LocalSettings.php to enable all currently installed skins:
wfLoadSkin( 'CologneBlue' );
wfLoadSkin( 'Modern' );
wfLoadSkin( 'MonoBook' );
wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' );
- If you have just modified
- Double-check the skin names for typos.